Hi everyone -
My husband and I plan to be in Hamburg in May 2012 for 2 nights, one of the days we are there is a significant birthday for me. I have read through all the hotel reviews and threads and was wondering if anyone could give an updated opinion
We are looking for something stylish, classy, upmarket but not too high priced as the South African rand is not the strongest of currencies. Hoping to find something for between 120 - 150 Euros per night and it would be great if that could include breakfast - we love hotel breakfast buffets!
we would like to explore Hamburg, do some shopping and find a nice local restaurant for dinner on both nights we are there
Once we have the hotel narrowed down I would love to ask some questions about things to do and how to spend the significant day
thanks to you all in advance
Cape Town Folk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 24 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 25 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
Hi everyone -