Hi everyone -
My husband and I plan to be in Hamburg in May 2012 for 2 nights, one of the days we are there is a significant birthday for me. I have read through all the hotel reviews and threads and was wondering if anyone could give an updated opinion
We are looking for something stylish, classy, upmarket but not too high priced as the South African rand is not the strongest of currencies. Hoping to find something for between 120 - 150 Euros per night and it would be great if that could include breakfast - we love hotel breakfast buffets!
we would like to explore Hamburg, do some shopping and find a nice local restaurant for dinner on both nights we are there
Once we have the hotel narrowed down I would love to ask some questions about things to do and how to spend the significant day
thanks to you all in advance
Cape Town Folk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 Cambrils
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 CDG airport and connection time
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 Trains in Alps and UK
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
Hi everyone -