Hi everyone -
My husband and I plan to be in Hamburg in May 2012 for 2 nights, one of the days we are there is a significant birthday for me. I have read through all the hotel reviews and threads and was wondering if anyone could give an updated opinion
We are looking for something stylish, classy, upmarket but not too high priced as the South African rand is not the strongest of currencies. Hoping to find something for between 120 - 150 Euros per night and it would be great if that could include breakfast - we love hotel breakfast buffets!
we would like to explore Hamburg, do some shopping and find a nice local restaurant for dinner on both nights we are there
Once we have the hotel narrowed down I would love to ask some questions about things to do and how to spend the significant day
thanks to you all in advance
Cape Town Folk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
Hi everyone -