To catch you up, my wife and I will be travelling mainly through Germany, Austria and Prague for six weeks during May and June 2013.
I thought we had the majority of Germany covered with out planned 25 days there. However, on further investigation I found that we will be seeing neither the Rhine River nor the Black Forest areas.
Currently our itinerary has us spending our final 3 nights in Germany visiting Hamburg before heading to Cologne for a quick train change and on to Bruges.
The only city on our itinerary that I am not really au fait with is Hamburg. So my question is:
Should we still stay in Hamburg for the 3 nights and forego the Rhine and Black Forest, or should we:
1. Spend the 3 nights in Cologne and take day trips along the Rhine and Heidelberg and then continue our trip from there to Bruges, or
2. Spend the 3 nights in Frankfurt where there are quite a number of day trips available to see the Rhine, Baden-Baden in the Black Forest and Heidelberg, as well as a short trip to Cologne to see the Cathedral etc.
We have heard that Hamburg is a bustling city and is big on night life. Our travelling habits are more about lots of sightseeing and lots of walking through the day and then we are usually in bed by 9pm. Given our travel habits, I am not sure that Hamburg would hold as much interest for us as perhaps visiting Cologne, Heidelberg, Baden-Baden and the Rhine / Moselle River region.
Any thoughts please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노게임「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 3 카지노사이트「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 4 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 5 카지노싸이트「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 6 마카오카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 7 인터넷카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 8 라이브카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 9 생방송카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 10 생중계카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 11 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 12 와와카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 13 온라인카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 14 실시간카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 15 아시안카지노「⇔( ＫＲ９８７。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )⇔」슈퍼카지노
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 18 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 First Trip to Ireland
- 20 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 21 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 24 Where to stay in Umbria
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing