My husband and I want to visit a hamam bath house. We will be staying in the Sultanahmet area. What Hamam's do you recommend? What is the best one? We will be going to the Cappadocia area and staying at the Kelebek Hotel. Should we experience the hamam at this hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Nice Video about Poland
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)