My parents would like to travel from Hallstat to Venice by train and I see from other posts that this either involves also a bus journey or 2 changes by train before reaching Venice. I am not sure whether they will be able to manage this. So, I was checking whether there is a direct train (either day or night) between Hallstat and Venice?
Hallstat-Venice direct train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 4 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 5 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Amalfi coast in May
- 11 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Germany and Switzerland
- 16 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 21 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 22 help regarding removal firm in london
- 23 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 24 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 25 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions