I was wondering where in Europe is the best place to spend Halloween? We are trying to stay within the England-Italy-France-Ireland-Spain countries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 5 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 6 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 7 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 8 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 9 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 10 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 11 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 12 Finalizing Itinerary
- 13 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 14 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 15 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 16 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 17 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 18 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 19 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 22 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 23 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 24 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 25 Southern Italy