I was wondering where in Europe is the best place to spend Halloween? We are trying to stay within the England-Italy-France-Ireland-Spain countries?
Halloween in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 2 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 4 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 5 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 Cookware in France
- 10 Russian Visa Question
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 15 Ireland train system: first class??
- 16 Paris - one day itinerary
- 17 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 18 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 19 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 20 apartment
- 21 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 22 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 23 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 24 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 25 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???