In Italy, one can order a mezzo (half-bottle) and quarto (quarter-bottle) of wine at most restaurants.
I seem to recall that can be done in in France, too.
What are the correct French words?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 온라인바카라
- 2 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 3 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 4 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 5 Germany
- 6 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 7 Rome at Christmas
- 8 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 11 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 12 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 15 4 Country Itinerary
- 16 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 17 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 18 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 19 Croatia Itenerary
- 20 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 22 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 23 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 24 14 days in Greece
- 25 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento