I am looking to buy online a hair straightener that I can use while I'm in Europe. Specifically, I will be in Italy, Northern Ireland, and Dublin. I do NOT want to use a US straightener with a voltage converter or a dual-voltage straightener. I want a straightener that is made for Europe with a European plug. I have tried the expensive voltage converters before and the straightener still burned out and also tried a dual voltage straightener which I didn't like.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the plugs in Northern Ireland are the 3 prong plugs and then Italy and Dublin are both the 2 prong plugs? I heard about a kind of straightener that has the 3 prongs, but you can remove one for using in the countries with 2 prongs? If any one has any advice or information on directing me to where I can buy a good straightener for Europe, I would really appreciate it.
Is the voltage the same in these three places that I can use just a regular plug converter between the 2 prong/3 prong places without worrying about blowing it out?
Please help, I'd like to buy this online ASAP. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Sintra
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 18 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 21 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 22 Kayaking in Avignon
- 23 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 24 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 25 4 days in Provence in early June