I will be visiting in Rome next week and am need of a good stylist and colorist. I work In Kabul so have to wait to get my hair done while on leave, and Rome should be a great place for this! Anyone have a favorite? I'm staying in ancient Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Prague old town
- 7 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 8 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 11 Ordering in a Deli
- 12 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 16 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 17 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 18 International Friends Tour
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 23 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini