I will be visiting in Rome next week and am need of a good stylist and colorist. I work In Kabul so have to wait to get my hair done while on leave, and Rome should be a great place for this! Anyone have a favorite? I'm staying in ancient Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 12 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 15 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome