I will be visiting in Rome next week and am need of a good stylist and colorist. I work In Kabul so have to wait to get my hair done while on leave, and Rome should be a great place for this! Anyone have a favorite? I'm staying in ancient Rome.
Hair salon In Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 22 year olds in Europe
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Granada
- 13 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 18 Coffee in Naples
- 19 A Sardinia trip report
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?