I will be visiting in Rome next week and am need of a good stylist and colorist. I work In Kabul so have to wait to get my hair done while on leave, and Rome should be a great place for this! Anyone have a favorite? I'm staying in ancient Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 2 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 3 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 4 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 5 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 8 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 11 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 12 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 13 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 14 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Car rental in Santorini port
- 17 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 18 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 19 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 20 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 21 4 days in Scotland
- 22 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 23 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne