Hi all, my wife and I will be in Florence in June. My wife had 2 questions:
1. Do you have to tip the hairdressers in Italy?
2. If she wanted to buy an Italian cookbook, are there English version there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Summer Travel order
- 19 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Dijon in December!
- 22 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days