Hi all, my wife and I will be in Florence in June. My wife had 2 questions:
1. Do you have to tip the hairdressers in Italy?
2. If she wanted to buy an Italian cookbook, are there English version there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 2 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 6 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 10 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 11 First Trip to Ireland
- 12 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 15 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 16 Athens multi site pass
- 17 London best location
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 22 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 23 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Bodrum Turkey to Greek islands