Hi all, my wife and I will be in Florence in June. My wife had 2 questions:
1. Do you have to tip the hairdressers in Italy?
2. If she wanted to buy an Italian cookbook, are there English version there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 5 Switzeraland Iternary
- 6 10 days in spain
- 7 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 8 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 9 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 10 Texans Take a Tour
- 11 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 12 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 13 Train Travel in Germany
- 14 barcelona
- 15 One night in Amsterdam?
- 16 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 17 Barcelona Itinerary
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 20 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 21 Naples?
- 22 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 23 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 24 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 25 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary