Hi all, my wife and I will be in Florence in June. My wife had 2 questions:
1. Do you have to tip the hairdressers in Italy?
2. If she wanted to buy an Italian cookbook, are there English version there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 합법카지노 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ム온라인바카라추천
- 2 원정바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카지노ず온카지노
- 3 정선바카라카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노オ카지노
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 K-Day
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 11 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Lay over time
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?