Hi all, my wife and I will be in Florence in June. My wife had 2 questions:
1. Do you have to tip the hairdressers in Italy?
2. If she wanted to buy an Italian cookbook, are there English version there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Basque country ideas
- 4 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 4 days in switzerland
- 9 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 12 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 15 European Cooking Secrets
- 16 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 23 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 24 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice