Hi all, my wife and I will be in Florence in June. My wife had 2 questions:
1. Do you have to tip the hairdressers in Italy?
2. If she wanted to buy an Italian cookbook, are there English version there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 4 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 5 One Way... trust or bust?
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Cost of Van from CDG
- 8 San Vino
- 9 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 12 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 13 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 14 Walking GPS?
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 18 Croatian islands
- 19 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 20 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 21 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 22 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 25 Girls trip - Lisbon