I'm fascinated with the Roman era in English history and would like to visit Hadrian's Wall. Can it be done in a day-trip from either London or Edinburgh?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Frankfurt Macarons
- 5 Trip around Spain
- 6 Lake como
- 7 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 8 Getting around in Tuscany
- 9 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 10 Venice in Jan
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 13 Public transport from Ostuni
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 British drivers
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos