just checking if anybody who actually stayed with Habitat apartments in Barcelona can help me. I would like to be sure that if I book with them everything is going to go smooth! since we have a 2 year old with us... I plan to get an apartment in the Eixample area, rambla de catalunya, etc since I understand it is less chaotic.
Thank you in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 10 Private transportation
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Suggestions for travel
- 14 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 15 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 16 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 17 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 20 4 week trip Turkey
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 25 What one thing in Paris?