just checking if anybody who actually stayed with Habitat apartments in Barcelona can help me. I would like to be sure that if I book with them everything is going to go smooth! since we have a 2 year old with us... I plan to get an apartment in the Eixample area, rambla de catalunya, etc since I understand it is less chaotic.
Thank you in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna or Budapest?
- 2 Sliema, Malta
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 7 London's Must Sights!
- 8 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 9 Lost ring
- 10 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 13 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 First trip to Italy
- 16 England and Wales by public transport
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 Ireland & Scotland
- 19 Scenic Driving Routes
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 22 Andalucia in December
- 23 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna