just checking if anybody who actually stayed with Habitat apartments in Barcelona can help me. I would like to be sure that if I book with them everything is going to go smooth! since we have a 2 year old with us... I plan to get an apartment in the Eixample area, rambla de catalunya, etc since I understand it is less chaotic.
Thank you in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 2 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Things to do in Brussels
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Naxos car rental
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence