just checking if anybody who actually stayed with Habitat apartments in Barcelona can help me. I would like to be sure that if I book with them everything is going to go smooth! since we have a 2 year old with us... I plan to get an apartment in the Eixample area, rambla de catalunya, etc since I understand it is less chaotic.
Thank you in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 2 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 3 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 4 Dinge B&B
- 5 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 10 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 11 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 12 Car rental in Paris
- 13 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 14 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 15 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 16 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 17 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 20 Sentimental Journey
- 21 A few last minute questions
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 24 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 25 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.