just checking if anybody who actually stayed with Habitat apartments in Barcelona can help me. I would like to be sure that if I book with them everything is going to go smooth! since we have a 2 year old with us... I plan to get an apartment in the Eixample area, rambla de catalunya, etc since I understand it is less chaotic.
Thank you in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 18 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 23 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Trogir or Split