I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 6 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 7 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 8 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 9 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 10 Italy for 5 nights!
- 11 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 12 Airb2b in Paris
- 13 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 14 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Barcelona restaurants
- 16 Seaplane service
- 17 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 18 Freising or Erding?
- 19 Trains
- 20 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 21 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 22 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 23 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 24 Paris Bastille Day
- 25 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice