I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 6 Raining in rome
- 7 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Christmas in Munich
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide