I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car scams in Italy
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 4 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 7 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 8 Rental Car in Paris
- 9 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 11 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Italy/ Spain in December
- 14 10 Days in Iceland
- 15 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 18 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 19 Need Help, Iceland
- 20 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 21 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 22 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 23 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 24 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 25 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?