I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 3 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 6 Majorca - where to stay?
- 7 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Dordogne in October
- 11 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 12 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 13 Does this sound feasible?
- 14 Bike touring in France
- 15 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Calling home from abroad
- 22 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento