I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 6 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 7 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 8 Hamam in Istanbul
- 9 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 10 week in calabria
- 11 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 15 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 bed and breakfasts
- 20 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 21 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 22 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 23 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help