I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Venice hotel selection
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 7 Augsburg with kids
- 8 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 He said , she said
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich