I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 6 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 7 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 11 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 12 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 14 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 15 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 16 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 17 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary