I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 3 So much to do, so little time!
- 4 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 5 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 6 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 the best of italy?
- 9 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 10 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 11 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 12 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 13 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 14 Florence Hotel Advice
- 15 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 16 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 17 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 18 Best data sim
- 19 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 20 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 23 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 24 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 25 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?