I'm looking for a hotel in Gumbet, Bodrum for 2 nights (4 people... one room or two rooms would be fine). I am having a really hard time trying to find nice ones. Our budget is about 200 tl per person for 2 nights. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 2 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 3 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 4 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 7 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 8 Trains Austria
- 9 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 10 Trains
- 11 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 12 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 Denmark cycle tour
- 17 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 18 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 19 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Train from Sarlat
- 22 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 23 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 24 Naples vs Sorrento
- 25 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help