My family are going to the Amalfi Coast for the Christmas holidays, and fly back home from Rome, plane leaving from Fiumicino at noon on New Year's Day. I read so much about the lovely fireworks around the Gulf of Naples, which I would really love to watch. IWe shall be having a hired car which we will leave in Fiumicino Airport in Rome. Has anyone been to any hotel near the Gulf of Naples, and in which town? I have found accomodation in Vico Equense, which is a small town not too far from Naples. Has anyone been there on New Year's Eve and would you get a good view of the fireworks from the town? I have managed to fina a hotel which has a good view of the Vesuvius. I would prefer not staying in the centre of Naples, as I have a small child with a disability. I would also consider a nice seafront hotel anywhere along the coast, as long as it has a great view of the Gulf of Naples, preferebly further up from Sorrento, since we have a long drive to Rome early in the morning on New Year's Day - we shall have to depart hotel at around 6.30am, does anyone know whether we would find traffic at that time? Any comments would be so much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ORIGINAL : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Classical Tour of Albania
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 London GTG May 19-25
- 14 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 15 London and Normandy
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 18 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour