My husband and I will be in Bologna from September 30-October 3. We have planned an all day market and cooking class on Thursday, October 1. We would like to visit either Ravenna or Ferrara on Friday. Should we have a day tour guide? We have friends joining us in Bologna Friday evening. Because of their limited time in Bologna, they would like to spend the morning shopping in the city Saturday, and would like a guided tour of the historic part of Bologna in the afternoon. Any suggestions for guides in Bologna? We leave early afternoon, Sunday for Milan by train, should we try to see a museum Sunday morning?
Guides in Bologna and visit Ferrara or Ravenna?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 11 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 12 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 13 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 25 Planning a holiday