My husband and I will be in Bologna from September 30-October 3. We have planned an all day market and cooking class on Thursday, October 1. We would like to visit either Ravenna or Ferrara on Friday. Should we have a day tour guide? We have friends joining us in Bologna Friday evening. Because of their limited time in Bologna, they would like to spend the morning shopping in the city Saturday, and would like a guided tour of the historic part of Bologna in the afternoon. Any suggestions for guides in Bologna? We leave early afternoon, Sunday for Milan by train, should we try to see a museum Sunday morning?
Guides in Bologna and visit Ferrara or Ravenna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 8 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Mycenae Documentary
- 16 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Mont St Michel