My husband and I will be in Bologna from September 30-October 3. We have planned an all day market and cooking class on Thursday, October 1. We would like to visit either Ravenna or Ferrara on Friday. Should we have a day tour guide? We have friends joining us in Bologna Friday evening. Because of their limited time in Bologna, they would like to spend the morning shopping in the city Saturday, and would like a guided tour of the historic part of Bologna in the afternoon. Any suggestions for guides in Bologna? We leave early afternoon, Sunday for Milan by train, should we try to see a museum Sunday morning?
Guides in Bologna and visit Ferrara or Ravenna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 21 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 22 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 23 Internet or travel agent?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Itinerary concerns, please help