We'll be going to Copenhagen in August and were wondering if anyone has any personal experience to recommend a group guided walking tour of Copenhagen. Thanks so much.
Guided Walking Tour of Copenhagen
- 1 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 2 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 3 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 7 Germany and Italy
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 11 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 12 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 13 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 14 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 15 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 20 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 25 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.