Has anyone been on a guided tour to Europe with Friendly Planet or any other tour company? I am planning to visit Europe (no preference where in Europe) in early August and am looking for a reliable tour company that does guided tours for younger people. Contiki would be another choice. Does anyone know any other providers? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Italy
- 2 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 3 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Florence - Where to stay
- 6 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Where to go!?
- 9 First time in Bulgaria
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Dog friendly hotels
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Cambridge in May
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!