Has anyone been on a guided tour to Europe with Friendly Planet or any other tour company? I am planning to visit Europe (no preference where in Europe) in early August and am looking for a reliable tour company that does guided tours for younger people. Contiki would be another choice. Does anyone know any other providers? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 5 Girona and Besalau
- 6 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 7 London Itinerary and Questions
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 10 Ravello to Paestum
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 MiFi in Italy
- 13 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 What Greek islands should I visit
- 19 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 20 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 21 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 22 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?