Has anyone been on a guided tour to Europe with Friendly Planet or any other tour company? I am planning to visit Europe (no preference where in Europe) in early August and am looking for a reliable tour company that does guided tours for younger people. Contiki would be another choice. Does anyone know any other providers? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Path of the Gods Question
- 8 How big backpack do I need?
- 9 Loire Valley 12 days
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 21 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 First trip - destination advice!
- 24 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 25 The Texas Trio Tour England