Has anyone been on a guided tour to Europe with Friendly Planet or any other tour company? I am planning to visit Europe (no preference where in Europe) in early August and am looking for a reliable tour company that does guided tours for younger people. Contiki would be another choice. Does anyone know any other providers? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인바카라•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 나인바카라
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 5 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 6 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 7 Greece Travel Advice
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 11 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 15 GPS vs Google Maps
- 16 Brussels Airport
- 17 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 19 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 20 help with 21 days-croatia
- 21 Shopping in Paris
- 22 London Paris
- 23 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 24 14 days in Greece
- 25 CDG airport, 2 tickets