Has anyone done a guided tour through Poland? We are a group of 4 ladies and feel this might be our best way to see Poland. Any particular your company?
And none of us speak Polish..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Bruges
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 11 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 23 Train Through Spain
- 24 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!