I'm wanting to take a one or two day tour of the Scottish Highlands (short, I know but all I can do and something is better than nothing.) Is Inverness a good place to begin? I don't feel comfortable driving myself and I would like to take a bus or private tour. Has anyone had any experience with that? Thanks.
Guided tour of Scottish highlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hostels
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Traveling to Munich
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs