Our family of four is starting our Italy vacation in Venice. We are two adults and two teenage boys. My husband is anxious to see Burano, Murano and especially Torcello. We arrive in Venice early afternoon and have two full days there afterwards. In order to maximize our time should we take one of the quickie tours of the islands or just ride the vaporettos and tour ourselves? I would prefer not to take a tour if the trip can be accomplished in a half day on our own. If we tour on our own, is it best to head out early in the morning or in the afternoon? Many thanks for the advice in advance.
Guided Tour of Burano, Murano, Torcello
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St Michel
- 2 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 3 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 7 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 8 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 9 London hotel
- 10 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 21 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 22 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 23 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium