Would you advise an active senior couple to take a planned guided trip with a group tour company to or to try and plan it on their own.
Guided Group trip to Vienna and Prague?
- 1 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 2 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Tour company in Toledo
- 5 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 6 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 Venice at Christmas?
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 22 What is the best food in France?
- 23 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 24 Trenitalia
- 25 Cell Phone for Italy travel