Would you advise an active senior couple to take a planned guided trip with a group tour company to or to try and plan it on their own.
Guided Group trip to Vienna and Prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 8 My notes on Greece 101
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Best beach town in Italy?
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 16 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 A Greek sojourn
- 20 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 21 Halloween in Paris
- 22 Cotswold Churches
- 23 chrismas in rome
- 24 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 25 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary