Would you advise an active senior couple to take a planned guided trip with a group tour company to or to try and plan it on their own.
Guided Group trip to Vienna and Prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 6 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 7 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 15 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 16 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 21 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 22 Interested In Coach Passes
- 23 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?