Would you advise an active senior couple to take a planned guided trip with a group tour company to or to try and plan it on their own.
Guided Group trip to Vienna and Prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 2 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 3 I went to Paris in June
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 6 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 Paris first then where?
- 9 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 10 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 13 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 14 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 15 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 16 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 17 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 18 Easier travel
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Moroccan food in Paris
- 21 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 22 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 23 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 24 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 25 Italy things to do?