Hello all, I'm an American who's been living in Paris for several years. I've been working as a guide to the city for three years now. If anyone is interested, I speak fluent English, French, and Spanish, and know the city very well. I can meet interested parties at the airport, so you can circumvent the costly taxi ride into the center. My rates are 400FF for a half-day, 700 for a full day.
Guide to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 London visit
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 17 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Getting from London to Southhampton