Does anyone have a recommendation for a guide in Slovenia. We will be taking the train from Venice and staying in Ljubljana for 4 nights in early June. It looks like Bled is easy to get to on a bus but other places seem harder to get good bus connections. Suggestions? Thanks, Jeri Lu
Guide in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this realistic... advice?
- 2 Satnav maps update
- 3 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 4 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 5 Rolling bags in Venice
- 6 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 7 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 8 Big and little towns of Europe
- 9 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 10 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 11 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 12 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 13 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 14 Best london location to stay?
- 15 Where to go in France mid July?
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Tell me about Manchester
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 France to Italy advice needed please
- 20 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 21 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 22 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 23 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 24 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?