Can anyone personally recommend a guide/driver with a car for a couple who would like to spend some time in Provence for 7-10 days. These folks are lively in late seventies, early 80's and would like to avoid the stress of driving. Your recommendations and how these deals might work (how lodging and meals are usually handled in this type of arrangement) is greatly appreciated. We've often been to Provence but have always handled all our own arrangements. Many thanks.
Guide, car and driver for Provence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 3 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 4 Authentic czech food
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 10 Kimhe--flamenco
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 13 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin