Can anyone personally recommend a guide/driver with a car for a couple who would like to spend some time in Provence for 7-10 days. These folks are lively in late seventies, early 80's and would like to avoid the stress of driving. Your recommendations and how these deals might work (how lodging and meals are usually handled in this type of arrangement) is greatly appreciated. We've often been to Provence but have always handled all our own arrangements. Many thanks.
Guide, car and driver for Provence.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?