Can anyone personally recommend a guide/driver with a car for a couple who would like to spend some time in Provence for 7-10 days. These folks are lively in late seventies, early 80's and would like to avoid the stress of driving. Your recommendations and how these deals might work (how lodging and meals are usually handled in this type of arrangement) is greatly appreciated. We've often been to Provence but have always handled all our own arrangements. Many thanks.
Guide, car and driver for Provence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 2 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 3 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 4 Best london location to stay?
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 7 Tell me about Manchester
- 8 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 9 France to Italy advice needed please
- 10 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 13 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 14 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 15 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 16 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 17 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 20 Rolling bags in Venice
- 21 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 24 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago