Can anyone personally recommend a guide/driver with a car for a couple who would like to spend some time in Provence for 7-10 days. These folks are lively in late seventies, early 80's and would like to avoid the stress of driving. Your recommendations and how these deals might work (how lodging and meals are usually handled in this type of arrangement) is greatly appreciated. We've often been to Provence but have always handled all our own arrangements. Many thanks.
Guide, car and driver for Provence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 6 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 7 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 8 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 11 Satnav maps update
- 12 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 13 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 14 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 19 mallorca
- 20 April in Madrid
- 21 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 22 France to Italy advice needed please
- 23 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece