Can anyone personally recommend a guide/driver with a car for a couple who would like to spend some time in Provence for 7-10 days. These folks are lively in late seventies, early 80's and would like to avoid the stress of driving. Your recommendations and how these deals might work (how lodging and meals are usually handled in this type of arrangement) is greatly appreciated. We've often been to Provence but have always handled all our own arrangements. Many thanks.
Guide, car and driver for Provence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip to France with kids
- 2 London with Kids
- 3 25 days in Europe
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 7 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 8 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 9 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 10 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 18 A week in spain
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 22 ought to to perform your co
- 23 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 24 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 25 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation