Can anyone personally recommend a guide/driver with a car for a couple who would like to spend some time in Provence for 7-10 days. These folks are lively in late seventies, early 80's and would like to avoid the stress of driving. Your recommendations and how these deals might work (how lodging and meals are usually handled in this type of arrangement) is greatly appreciated. We've often been to Provence but have always handled all our own arrangements. Many thanks.
Guide, car and driver for Provence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 14 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour