Can anyone personally recommend a guide/driver with a car for a couple who would like to spend some time in Provence for 7-10 days. These folks are lively in late seventies, early 80's and would like to avoid the stress of driving. Your recommendations and how these deals might work (how lodging and meals are usually handled in this type of arrangement) is greatly appreciated. We've often been to Provence but have always handled all our own arrangements. Many thanks.
Guide, car and driver for Provence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 American Express
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 23 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 All Set To Go!!