Do you know of any guide books for Macedonia (the former Yugoslavian republic)? I have tried several bookstores with no success. Have you traveled there recently? How relevant and worthwhile is the book(s) you know of? I would appreciate any information and comments.
Guide book(s) for Macedonia
- 1 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 2 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 7 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 11 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 16 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 21 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 22 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist