I have done my initial research and have part of a 3-week trip planned out. My BF and I will be traveling to Scotland, Ireland and England at the end of July/August this year. Scotland is planned out. I am looking for advice on must-do's for Ireland and England.
For Ireland, we will be based in Dublin for 5 dayswithout a car...if that helps with questions.
For England - we are going to be in Blackpool for a music festival for 4 days. After that we have 2 free days for sightseeing. I have been to London previously and would go back in a heartbeat, but I am unsure about distance, etc or if there are other sights closer and more convenient to Blackpool worth seeing. My BF has never been to England. We will not have a car there either. We have searched on various websites, but really arent sure what to do as each has given different information. I am looking for what the experts recommend here
Thanks in advance!
Guidance on "must sees" in Ireland and England
- 1 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 2 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 3 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 5 Best area to stay in Rome
- 6 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 7 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 8 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 12 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 13 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 14 France Itinerary Help
- 15 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Getting the best our of Europe
- 18 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 19 French/Italian Alps
- 20 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 23 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013