I have done my initial research and have part of a 3-week trip planned out. My BF and I will be traveling to Scotland, Ireland and England at the end of July/August this year. Scotland is planned out. I am looking for advice on must-do's for Ireland and England.
For Ireland, we will be based in Dublin for 5 dayswithout a car...if that helps with questions.
For England - we are going to be in Blackpool for a music festival for 4 days. After that we have 2 free days for sightseeing. I have been to London previously and would go back in a heartbeat, but I am unsure about distance, etc or if there are other sights closer and more convenient to Blackpool worth seeing. My BF has never been to England. We will not have a car there either. We have searched on various websites, but really arent sure what to do as each has given different information. I am looking for what the experts recommend here
Thanks in advance!
Guidance on "must sees" in Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Lavender Fields
- 5 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 6 Munich
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 museum passes in Rome
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Nice Video about Poland
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions