I have done my initial research and have part of a 3-week trip planned out. My BF and I will be traveling to Scotland, Ireland and England at the end of July/August this year. Scotland is planned out. I am looking for advice on must-do's for Ireland and England.
For Ireland, we will be based in Dublin for 5 dayswithout a car...if that helps with questions.
For England - we are going to be in Blackpool for a music festival for 4 days. After that we have 2 free days for sightseeing. I have been to London previously and would go back in a heartbeat, but I am unsure about distance, etc or if there are other sights closer and more convenient to Blackpool worth seeing. My BF has never been to England. We will not have a car there either. We have searched on various websites, but really arent sure what to do as each has given different information. I am looking for what the experts recommend here
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 5 Rome and Venice in December
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 9 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 10 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 11 permits. Has been proven to no other treatment
- 12 Shopping in Paris
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Brussels Airport
- 15 spanish winery region(s)
- 16 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 17 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 20 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 21 Malta: baby food?
- 22 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 23 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip