I have done my initial research and have part of a 3-week trip planned out. My BF and I will be traveling to Scotland, Ireland and England at the end of July/August this year. Scotland is planned out. I am looking for advice on must-do's for Ireland and England.
For Ireland, we will be based in Dublin for 5 dayswithout a car...if that helps with questions.
For England - we are going to be in Blackpool for a music festival for 4 days. After that we have 2 free days for sightseeing. I have been to London previously and would go back in a heartbeat, but I am unsure about distance, etc or if there are other sights closer and more convenient to Blackpool worth seeing. My BF has never been to England. We will not have a car there either. We have searched on various websites, but really arent sure what to do as each has given different information. I am looking for what the experts recommend here
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 6 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 7 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 8 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 11 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 16 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 17 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Vienna to Bratislava
- 20 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 21 1 way ticket
- 22 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 23 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 24 Visiting Spain in January
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia