I have done my initial research and have part of a 3-week trip planned out. My BF and I will be traveling to Scotland, Ireland and England at the end of July/August this year. Scotland is planned out. I am looking for advice on must-do's for Ireland and England.
For Ireland, we will be based in Dublin for 5 dayswithout a car...if that helps with questions.
For England - we are going to be in Blackpool for a music festival for 4 days. After that we have 2 free days for sightseeing. I have been to London previously and would go back in a heartbeat, but I am unsure about distance, etc or if there are other sights closer and more convenient to Blackpool worth seeing. My BF has never been to England. We will not have a car there either. We have searched on various websites, but really arent sure what to do as each has given different information. I am looking for what the experts recommend here
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 3 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 4 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 7 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 8 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Oyster card?
- 13 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 London Theater
- 16 multi city flights to europe
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Shorts in South of France?