I have done my initial research and have part of a 3-week trip planned out. My BF and I will be traveling to Scotland, Ireland and England at the end of July/August this year. Scotland is planned out. I am looking for advice on must-do's for Ireland and England.
For Ireland, we will be based in Dublin for 5 dayswithout a car...if that helps with questions.
For England - we are going to be in Blackpool for a music festival for 4 days. After that we have 2 free days for sightseeing. I have been to London previously and would go back in a heartbeat, but I am unsure about distance, etc or if there are other sights closer and more convenient to Blackpool worth seeing. My BF has never been to England. We will not have a car there either. We have searched on various websites, but really arent sure what to do as each has given different information. I am looking for what the experts recommend here
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora for older folk
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years