I have done my initial research and have part of a 3-week trip planned out. My BF and I will be traveling to Scotland, Ireland and England at the end of July/August this year. Scotland is planned out. I am looking for advice on must-do's for Ireland and England.
For Ireland, we will be based in Dublin for 5 dayswithout a car...if that helps with questions.
For England - we are going to be in Blackpool for a music festival for 4 days. After that we have 2 free days for sightseeing. I have been to London previously and would go back in a heartbeat, but I am unsure about distance, etc or if there are other sights closer and more convenient to Blackpool worth seeing. My BF has never been to England. We will not have a car there either. We have searched on various websites, but really arent sure what to do as each has given different information. I am looking for what the experts recommend here
Thanks in advance!
Guidance on "must sees" in Ireland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 2 Transportation in and around Munich
- 3 Easter in Sicily
- 4 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 8 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 9 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 10 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 16 car rental info
- 17 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 18 Rail tickets
- 19 bath or york
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Hotel in Venice