Me and my wife want to visit Europe in June 2016. However we are still not sure of which countries do we visit.
I am of the opinion that we should visit Austria, Czech, Slovakia or Switzerland, Austria, Czech.
My wife is of the opinion that we should visit, Netherlands, Belgium and some other country.
If I am to go with my wife's advice then what 3rd country should we include.
Can someone pls guide me as to which countries do we visit considering the fact that we would want to cover places with a mixture of history and scenic places.
Also would be grateful if someone can guide us on the itinery and places that need to be covered in our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 15 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 quickest way to Prague
- 21 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 25 Amsterdam