Me and my wife want to visit Europe in June 2016. However we are still not sure of which countries do we visit.
I am of the opinion that we should visit Austria, Czech, Slovakia or Switzerland, Austria, Czech.
My wife is of the opinion that we should visit, Netherlands, Belgium and some other country.
If I am to go with my wife's advice then what 3rd country should we include.
Can someone pls guide me as to which countries do we visit considering the fact that we would want to cover places with a mixture of history and scenic places.
Also would be grateful if someone can guide us on the itinery and places that need to be covered in our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 French Election - Questions???
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 French election
- 7 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 22 mountain views near London
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 Italy in 11 Days