The Guggenheim museum in Bilbao and Sagrada Familia in Barcelona are now on Lonely Planet's short list of the world's most beautiful buildings. The Winter Palace in St. Petersburg is the only other European on the list. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/egypt/travel-tips-and-articles/76556
Guggenheim and Sagrada Familia on world's most beautiful buildings list
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 3 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 4 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 5 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 14 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 15 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 16 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 17 Montepulciano faves
- 18 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review