We're heading over to Iceland for 3 days in July. I assume from what I've read so far that Reykjavik is a good place to base ourselves. I don't want to spend a fortune on a hotel since we will likely be spending most of our time outside of it. Can anyone recommend a well located, comfortable guest house or hotel for under $100 USD per night? My only other "need" is a private bath. Thanks for any advice!
Guesthouses in Reykjavik Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 3 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 6 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 7 Munich
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 19 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said