I'd just like to send out a big thank you to the staff at Guest Apartment Paris -- they have been fabulous in helping me plan my stay.
My 10-night visit in Paris was originally intended as a quiet time for myself; my cousin was going to be in Paris, too, and I thought we could see each other during the day. I settled on and made a deposit on the perfect studio apartment for myself, and I was overjoyed and looking forward to the stay.
However, my cousin somehow became the second resident of the studio. And then an old friend of mine decided to be in Paris at the same time, too. So, I began corresponding with the staff at GA: Could my deposit be transferred to another apartment? Is there a 2-bedroom that could fit 3 separate beds? How about keeping the studio and adding a 1-bedroom that could fit cousin and friend? I sent emails night and day asking about availability of dozens (well . . .10 apartments, I think) of different apartments.
The staff was amazingly punctual -- every email was answered within hours -- and unfailingly polite and gracious. It helped me quite a bit as I was coordinating values, tastes, and preferences from three different people on three different continents in three different time zones.
I am very grateful to the staff, and I just wanted to share my story for others out there who may be looking for a good agency.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Electrical Power Conversion
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Douro Valley in January?
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 11 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Barcelona alternative