I'd just like to send out a big thank you to the staff at Guest Apartment Paris -- they have been fabulous in helping me plan my stay.
My 10-night visit in Paris was originally intended as a quiet time for myself; my cousin was going to be in Paris, too, and I thought we could see each other during the day. I settled on and made a deposit on the perfect studio apartment for myself, and I was overjoyed and looking forward to the stay.
However, my cousin somehow became the second resident of the studio. And then an old friend of mine decided to be in Paris at the same time, too. So, I began corresponding with the staff at GA: Could my deposit be transferred to another apartment? Is there a 2-bedroom that could fit 3 separate beds? How about keeping the studio and adding a 1-bedroom that could fit cousin and friend? I sent emails night and day asking about availability of dozens (well . . .10 apartments, I think) of different apartments.
The staff was amazingly punctual -- every email was answered within hours -- and unfailingly polite and gracious. It helped me quite a bit as I was coordinating values, tastes, and preferences from three different people on three different continents in three different time zones.
I am very grateful to the staff, and I just wanted to share my story for others out there who may be looking for a good agency.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ORIGINAL : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Classical Tour of Albania
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 London GTG May 19-25
- 14 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 15 London and Normandy
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 18 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour