I'd just like to send out a big thank you to the staff at Guest Apartment Paris -- they have been fabulous in helping me plan my stay.
My 10-night visit in Paris was originally intended as a quiet time for myself; my cousin was going to be in Paris, too, and I thought we could see each other during the day. I settled on and made a deposit on the perfect studio apartment for myself, and I was overjoyed and looking forward to the stay.
However, my cousin somehow became the second resident of the studio. And then an old friend of mine decided to be in Paris at the same time, too. So, I began corresponding with the staff at GA: Could my deposit be transferred to another apartment? Is there a 2-bedroom that could fit 3 separate beds? How about keeping the studio and adding a 1-bedroom that could fit cousin and friend? I sent emails night and day asking about availability of dozens (well . . .10 apartments, I think) of different apartments.
The staff was amazingly punctual -- every email was answered within hours -- and unfailingly polite and gracious. It helped me quite a bit as I was coordinating values, tastes, and preferences from three different people on three different continents in three different time zones.
I am very grateful to the staff, and I just wanted to share my story for others out there who may be looking for a good agency.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 We're here!
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents