I'd just like to send out a big thank you to the staff at Guest Apartment Paris -- they have been fabulous in helping me plan my stay.
My 10-night visit in Paris was originally intended as a quiet time for myself; my cousin was going to be in Paris, too, and I thought we could see each other during the day. I settled on and made a deposit on the perfect studio apartment for myself, and I was overjoyed and looking forward to the stay.
However, my cousin somehow became the second resident of the studio. And then an old friend of mine decided to be in Paris at the same time, too. So, I began corresponding with the staff at GA: Could my deposit be transferred to another apartment? Is there a 2-bedroom that could fit 3 separate beds? How about keeping the studio and adding a 1-bedroom that could fit cousin and friend? I sent emails night and day asking about availability of dozens (well . . .10 apartments, I think) of different apartments.
The staff was amazingly punctual -- every email was answered within hours -- and unfailingly polite and gracious. It helped me quite a bit as I was coordinating values, tastes, and preferences from three different people on three different continents in three different time zones.
I am very grateful to the staff, and I just wanted to share my story for others out there who may be looking for a good agency.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 3 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 Happy birthday ATM
- 6 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 11 2 days in Lugano area
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 25 Italy in January?