We're planning a trip to Barcelona during late November, but have not decided our route yet. If we head down to Valencia, Guadalest looks interesting. We don't mind renting a car but don't want any difficult drives. Any thoughts?
Guadalest in November?
- 1 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 2 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 3 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 8 Drive Rome Florence
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 Home base in Provence in July
- 13 Storage Madrid Airport
- 14 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 15 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 16 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 18 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 19 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 20 Apartment in Seville
- 21 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 22 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 23 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 24 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 25 How Long For Santorini?