I will be going on a cruise that will be docked in Livorno on May 19. I would love to see the lanscape of Cingue Terre. I am told that the best vantage point is from the water on a small boat. (also, I have some mobility issies and a land tour would be difficult for me to navigate, give the terrain in this area, so a trip by boat sounds perfect). I am looking for others who might be intereste. I found an option to put together a 9 hour private car + boat tour for up to 10 people. This is what I have in mind:
Beginning at 8:00 am on Saturday, May 19, and we would meet the private car at the Livorno port. The car will drive to La Spezia, where we will transfer to a private boat with a local tour guide. The boat will head up the coast on a leisurely, picturesque trip passing all 5 of the ancient walled cities of Cinque Terre, and up to Camogli, where it will turn around and head back, stopping in Monterosso (the largest of the 5 lands, with a population of 1,000). After a short tour, we will have 2 hours of free time to explore or catch some lunch (not included in the price of the tour). Then back to the boat. In La Spezia, we would transfer back to the private car and head back to the Livorno port with a short (20 minute) "photo op" stop at the leaning tour in Pisa.
I would also be open to considering some modifications to this itinerary, depending on what iterents others have.
Please let me know if you are interested. You can also email me at email@example.com. Thanks! .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신라카지노べ☣【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☣べ신라카지노
- 2 오케이레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツ오케이레이스
- 3 안성안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 4 국내레이스之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之국내레이스
- 5 이천안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 6 용인안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 7 강원도카지노べ☢【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☢べ강원도카지노
- 8 하남안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 9 ok레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツok레이스
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus