I will be going on a cruise that will be docked in Livorno on May 19. I would love to see the lanscape of Cingue Terre. I am told that the best vantage point is from the water on a small boat. (also, I have some mobility issies and a land tour would be difficult for me to navigate, give the terrain in this area, so a trip by boat sounds perfect). I am looking for others who might be intereste. I found an option to put together a 9 hour private car + boat tour for up to 10 people. This is what I have in mind:
Beginning at 8:00 am on Saturday, May 19, and we would meet the private car at the Livorno port. The car will drive to La Spezia, where we will transfer to a private boat with a local tour guide. The boat will head up the coast on a leisurely, picturesque trip passing all 5 of the ancient walled cities of Cinque Terre, and up to Camogli, where it will turn around and head back, stopping in Monterosso (the largest of the 5 lands, with a population of 1,000). After a short tour, we will have 2 hours of free time to explore or catch some lunch (not included in the price of the tour). Then back to the boat. In La Spezia, we would transfer back to the private car and head back to the Livorno port with a short (20 minute) "photo op" stop at the leaning tour in Pisa.
I would also be open to considering some modifications to this itinerary, depending on what iterents others have.
Please let me know if you are interested. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 2 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Road trip with our dog
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy