I will be going on a cruise that will be docked in Livorno on May 19. I would love to see the lanscape of Cingue Terre. I am told that the best vantage point is from the water on a small boat. (also, I have some mobility issies and a land tour would be difficult for me to navigate, give the terrain in this area, so a trip by boat sounds perfect). I am looking for others who might be intereste. I found an option to put together a 9 hour private car + boat tour for up to 10 people. This is what I have in mind:
Beginning at 8:00 am on Saturday, May 19, and we would meet the private car at the Livorno port. The car will drive to La Spezia, where we will transfer to a private boat with a local tour guide. The boat will head up the coast on a leisurely, picturesque trip passing all 5 of the ancient walled cities of Cinque Terre, and up to Camogli, where it will turn around and head back, stopping in Monterosso (the largest of the 5 lands, with a population of 1,000). After a short tour, we will have 2 hours of free time to explore or catch some lunch (not included in the price of the tour). Then back to the boat. In La Spezia, we would transfer back to the private car and head back to the Livorno port with a short (20 minute) "photo op" stop at the leaning tour in Pisa.
I would also be open to considering some modifications to this itinerary, depending on what iterents others have.
Please let me know if you are interested. You can also email me at email@example.com. Thanks! .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Areas in Milan
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 http://supplementbase.com/nutraher-lean
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Perugia
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Ireland itinerary help please
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 May get together in Paris