I will be going on a cruise that will be docked in Livorno on May 19. I would love to see the lanscape of Cingue Terre. I am told that the best vantage point is from the water on a small boat. (also, I have some mobility issies and a land tour would be difficult for me to navigate, give the terrain in this area, so a trip by boat sounds perfect). I am looking for others who might be intereste. I found an option to put together a 9 hour private car + boat tour for up to 10 people. This is what I have in mind:
Beginning at 8:00 am on Saturday, May 19, and we would meet the private car at the Livorno port. The car will drive to La Spezia, where we will transfer to a private boat with a local tour guide. The boat will head up the coast on a leisurely, picturesque trip passing all 5 of the ancient walled cities of Cinque Terre, and up to Camogli, where it will turn around and head back, stopping in Monterosso (the largest of the 5 lands, with a population of 1,000). After a short tour, we will have 2 hours of free time to explore or catch some lunch (not included in the price of the tour). Then back to the boat. In La Spezia, we would transfer back to the private car and head back to the Livorno port with a short (20 minute) "photo op" stop at the leaning tour in Pisa.
I would also be open to considering some modifications to this itinerary, depending on what iterents others have.
Please let me know if you are interested. You can also email me at email@example.com. Thanks! .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 38 Days in Paris
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Day trip ideas
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 11 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 14 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 15 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Things to do in Brussels
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?