I am interested in travelling to Europe, but a little anxious about travelling alone (I'm a 30 year old female). Can anyone recommend group tours to join up with once I'm over there. I am particularly interested in group tours for people my age. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 4 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 7 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 8 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 9 WWI Battlefields
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 12 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 13 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 17 Reaching the Lake District
- 18 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 21 My special places in Europe
- 22 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 23 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Europe's Most Famous Streets?