Only found a few older forum posts on Adventures Abroad and thought someone might have newer revelations. Looking at either the 15 or 24 day package. Our previous experience has been a couple of Rick Steves tours but wanted more info on this particular operator.
Group tour experience with "Adventures Abroad" to Portugal/Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 2 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 3 SIM card for eastern europe
- 4 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Shoes for Paris in April
- 17 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 20 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 London visit
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report