Only found a few older forum posts on Adventures Abroad and thought someone might have newer revelations. Looking at either the 15 or 24 day package. Our previous experience has been a couple of Rick Steves tours but wanted more info on this particular operator.
Group tour experience with "Adventures Abroad" to Portugal/Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 7 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 8 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 15 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 16 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 17 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Paris in 1 Day
- 20 Oslo in early Oct
- 21 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports