I'm going to be in Carcassonne for a few days in May. I would like to know if there are any group excursions/tours that start from there? Like maybe to the fortresses? Or to villages? In England there are often private tour companies that take you off the beaten path to villages and such for maybe $50. Anything equivalent in the south of France? It's just me, so I would want a group tour and not private as that's too much and at that point it would make more sense to rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care YES!
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Christmas Day in Granada
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 car insurance italy
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Venice/Mestre
- 13 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Transylvania - June 2018
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Krakow
- 21 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)