I'm going to be in Carcassonne for a few days in May. I would like to know if there are any group excursions/tours that start from there? Like maybe to the fortresses? Or to villages? In England there are often private tour companies that take you off the beaten path to villages and such for maybe $50. Anything equivalent in the south of France? It's just me, so I would want a group tour and not private as that's too much and at that point it would make more sense to rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 3 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 4 Iceland france spain
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Amalfi coast in august
- 7 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 10 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 11 Hiking lake Como
- 12 Prem fares (again)
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Top Tapas Tascas
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 Greece
- 22 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living