I'm going to be in Carcassonne for a few days in May. I would like to know if there are any group excursions/tours that start from there? Like maybe to the fortresses? Or to villages? In England there are often private tour companies that take you off the beaten path to villages and such for maybe $50. Anything equivalent in the south of France? It's just me, so I would want a group tour and not private as that's too much and at that point it would make more sense to rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece mainland and islands
- 2 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 7 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 12 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 13 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 16 Oyster card?
- 17 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 London Theater
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 9 day Trip to Scotland