I'm going to be in Carcassonne for a few days in May. I would like to know if there are any group excursions/tours that start from there? Like maybe to the fortresses? Or to villages? In England there are often private tour companies that take you off the beaten path to villages and such for maybe $50. Anything equivalent in the south of France? It's just me, so I would want a group tour and not private as that's too much and at that point it would make more sense to rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Legal documents assistants
- 3 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 4 ATM help
- 5 ATM
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Montserrat Express
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport