I'm going to be in Carcassonne for a few days in May. I would like to know if there are any group excursions/tours that start from there? Like maybe to the fortresses? Or to villages? In England there are often private tour companies that take you off the beaten path to villages and such for maybe $50. Anything equivalent in the south of France? It's just me, so I would want a group tour and not private as that's too much and at that point it would make more sense to rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 4 days itinerary for France
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 House Hunting in France
- 25 Itinerary Tweaking