Our family is trying to plan a one week vacation in April 2013 to the Munich/Nuremburg area. We are a group of 11 people (8 adults, 3 teenagers) and are hoping to find a rental for the week where we can all stay together. Five bedrooms would be optimal. I have looked online at the usual sites (vrbo, etc.) and haven't found any homes that seem to be able to accommodate a group of our size. It appears much more economical to rent a home than stay in a hotel, but I'm not sure larger homes are even available. Are there sites that specialize in these types of rentals? Should we try a locate a home with several apartments in it? What would be good options for a group of our size other than 5 hotel rooms? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Group Accommodations in Munich or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 5 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 6 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 10 South of France November Trip Report
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?