Our family is trying to plan a one week vacation in April 2013 to the Munich/Nuremburg area. We are a group of 11 people (8 adults, 3 teenagers) and are hoping to find a rental for the week where we can all stay together. Five bedrooms would be optimal. I have looked online at the usual sites (vrbo, etc.) and haven't found any homes that seem to be able to accommodate a group of our size. It appears much more economical to rent a home than stay in a hotel, but I'm not sure larger homes are even available. Are there sites that specialize in these types of rentals? Should we try a locate a home with several apartments in it? What would be good options for a group of our size other than 5 hotel rooms? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Group Accommodations in Munich or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 3 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Interesting travel scam article
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 17 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 18 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 19 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 20 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Drawing courses in Paris
- 24 Looking for add on city
- 25 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa