Our family is trying to plan a one week vacation in April 2013 to the Munich/Nuremburg area. We are a group of 11 people (8 adults, 3 teenagers) and are hoping to find a rental for the week where we can all stay together. Five bedrooms would be optimal. I have looked online at the usual sites (vrbo, etc.) and haven't found any homes that seem to be able to accommodate a group of our size. It appears much more economical to rent a home than stay in a hotel, but I'm not sure larger homes are even available. Are there sites that specialize in these types of rentals? Should we try a locate a home with several apartments in it? What would be good options for a group of our size other than 5 hotel rooms? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Group Accommodations in Munich or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Arc de Triumph Question
- 3 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 13 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 19 Rovinj, Croatia
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 Paris November 2014
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 Traveling in France by train
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 Unique Venice Activity