Our family is trying to plan a one week vacation in April 2013 to the Munich/Nuremburg area. We are a group of 11 people (8 adults, 3 teenagers) and are hoping to find a rental for the week where we can all stay together. Five bedrooms would be optimal. I have looked online at the usual sites (vrbo, etc.) and haven't found any homes that seem to be able to accommodate a group of our size. It appears much more economical to rent a home than stay in a hotel, but I'm not sure larger homes are even available. Are there sites that specialize in these types of rentals? Should we try a locate a home with several apartments in it? What would be good options for a group of our size other than 5 hotel rooms? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Group Accommodations in Munich or Nuremburg
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hallwag maps
- 2 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 3 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 4 Chip & Pin Only
- 5 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 6 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 7 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 11 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 13 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 14 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 18 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 19 Athens to Rome with Agean
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Cordoba hotel and restaurant ideas
- 24 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 25 BEWARE OF AVIS CAR HIRE