Our family is trying to plan a one week vacation in April 2013 to the Munich/Nuremburg area. We are a group of 11 people (8 adults, 3 teenagers) and are hoping to find a rental for the week where we can all stay together. Five bedrooms would be optimal. I have looked online at the usual sites (vrbo, etc.) and haven't found any homes that seem to be able to accommodate a group of our size. It appears much more economical to rent a home than stay in a hotel, but I'm not sure larger homes are even available. Are there sites that specialize in these types of rentals? Should we try a locate a home with several apartments in it? What would be good options for a group of our size other than 5 hotel rooms? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Group Accommodations in Munich or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Halloween in Paris
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 chrismas in rome
- 10 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 11 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 14 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 My notes on Greece 101
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 how long in Malta?
- 23 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris