Our family is trying to plan a one week vacation in April 2013 to the Munich/Nuremburg area. We are a group of 11 people (8 adults, 3 teenagers) and are hoping to find a rental for the week where we can all stay together. Five bedrooms would be optimal. I have looked online at the usual sites (vrbo, etc.) and haven't found any homes that seem to be able to accommodate a group of our size. It appears much more economical to rent a home than stay in a hotel, but I'm not sure larger homes are even available. Are there sites that specialize in these types of rentals? Should we try a locate a home with several apartments in it? What would be good options for a group of our size other than 5 hotel rooms? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Group Accommodations in Munich or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Vienna highlights
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 12 Seville hotels
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 Italy
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice