Our family is trying to plan a one week vacation in April 2013 to the Munich/Nuremburg area. We are a group of 11 people (8 adults, 3 teenagers) and are hoping to find a rental for the week where we can all stay together. Five bedrooms would be optimal. I have looked online at the usual sites (vrbo, etc.) and haven't found any homes that seem to be able to accommodate a group of our size. It appears much more economical to rent a home than stay in a hotel, but I'm not sure larger homes are even available. Are there sites that specialize in these types of rentals? Should we try a locate a home with several apartments in it? What would be good options for a group of our size other than 5 hotel rooms? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Group Accommodations in Munich or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 4 Is this the right way<>?
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Autumn in Paris
- 7 Europe Tour with Kids
- 8 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 9 St Germain
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 Rome Areas to stay
- 12 22 days or DIY tour
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 16 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 17 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 18 England & Scotland in April
- 19 Your favourite places in Bath
- 20 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna