As advised by Paul am staying night at Zell Am See and then doing the Grossglockner drive. In all have only 5 days.. Doing 3 nights in Salzburg, 1 each in Innsbuck and Zell Am See. I'm driving from Munich (rental car) to Salzburg to Zell Am See and Innsbuck and back to Munich.
My question is when I drive the Grossglockner from North to south .. To get to Innsbruck need to go back the same route or is there a less winding route by driving all way to Helingbut??
What is your advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Paris in November
- 7 My 3 days in Venice
- 8 multi city flights to europe
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 One week in Europe
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 My final Prague itinerary
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!