As advised by Paul am staying night at Zell Am See and then doing the Grossglockner drive. In all have only 5 days.. Doing 3 nights in Salzburg, 1 each in Innsbuck and Zell Am See. I'm driving from Munich (rental car) to Salzburg to Zell Am See and Innsbuck and back to Munich.
My question is when I drive the Grossglockner from North to south .. To get to Innsbruck need to go back the same route or is there a less winding route by driving all way to Helingbut??
What is your advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchase high quality fake and real passports,id cards,
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 4 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Passport proplems
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 10 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?