As advised by Paul am staying night at Zell Am See and then doing the Grossglockner drive. In all have only 5 days.. Doing 3 nights in Salzburg, 1 each in Innsbuck and Zell Am See. I'm driving from Munich (rental car) to Salzburg to Zell Am See and Innsbuck and back to Munich.
My question is when I drive the Grossglockner from North to south .. To get to Innsbruck need to go back the same route or is there a less winding route by driving all way to Helingbut??
What is your advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 car for four adults and four bikes
- 3 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 5 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 18 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas