Our initial plan was to drive the Grossglockner Road from Mittenwald via Bruck until Heiligenblut, where we will stay overnight. Then the next day we want to continue to Hallstatt. Will we miss a lot if we don't go all the way to Lienz, because as I understand it, the Grossglockner Drive is from Bruck -> Lienz.?
The other option is to go Mittenwald --> Lienz --> Heiligenblut --> Bruck, and then overnight at Zell Am See. Next day we would continue on to Hallstatt. This route is a bit longer than the above one.
Any advice? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 2 Moldova and Transnistria
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 SURPRISE TRIP
- 12 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 13 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 14 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 15 travel fan 220v?
- 16 Palermo Apartment
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 Barcelona - places to stay
- 24 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback