Our initial plan was to drive the Grossglockner Road from Mittenwald via Bruck until Heiligenblut, where we will stay overnight. Then the next day we want to continue to Hallstatt. Will we miss a lot if we don't go all the way to Lienz, because as I understand it, the Grossglockner Drive is from Bruck -> Lienz.?
The other option is to go Mittenwald --> Lienz --> Heiligenblut --> Bruck, and then overnight at Zell Am See. Next day we would continue on to Hallstatt. This route is a bit longer than the above one.
Any advice? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Place to stay
- 2 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 3 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 4 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 London advice
- 7 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 11 Another Question re Scotland
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards