We are driving about 3-4 hours one day from Salzburg to Reutte. Is it worth detouring to drive a bit of the Grossglockner Road, or is the drive scenic enough in its own?
Grossglockner Road detour worthwhile?
- 1 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 4 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 8 Planning my days in Paris
- 9 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Bank of England Museum
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Palermo and Taormina
- 21 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 22 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 23 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 24 Where to stay for one night ???
- 25 Car Rental Locations