We are visiting Zell am See for 2 nights and expect to use our full day in the area to drive our rental car over the Grossglockner Alpenstrasse. Does anyone know the length of the Alpenstrasse? How long does it take to drive the Alpenstrasse? I understand that there are many stops for views and excursions to particular sites. Is it likely that the driving tour will require the entire day if we leave Zell am See at 9 am?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 5 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 6 What to wear
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Prague flea markets
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 16 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 17 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 18 Timing a river cruise
- 19 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 20 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 21 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 flea markets in France
- 24 I need a haircut
- 25 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel