We are visiting Zell am See for 2 nights and expect to use our full day in the area to drive our rental car over the Grossglockner Alpenstrasse. Does anyone know the length of the Alpenstrasse? How long does it take to drive the Alpenstrasse? I understand that there are many stops for views and excursions to particular sites. Is it likely that the driving tour will require the entire day if we leave Zell am See at 9 am?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 2 Where to stay in London
- 3 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 4 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 5 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 10 Random Rome Questions
- 11 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 14 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 15 Family Cruises
- 16 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 17 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 18 Berlin to Prague by car
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 21 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 24 Driving to Beaune
- 25 Travelling to France