We are visiting Zell am See for 2 nights and expect to use our full day in the area to drive our rental car over the Grossglockner Alpenstrasse. Does anyone know the length of the Alpenstrasse? How long does it take to drive the Alpenstrasse? I understand that there are many stops for views and excursions to particular sites. Is it likely that the driving tour will require the entire day if we leave Zell am See at 9 am?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Belgium
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!