We are visiting Zell am See for 2 nights and expect to use our full day in the area to drive our rental car over the Grossglockner Alpenstrasse. Does anyone know the length of the Alpenstrasse? How long does it take to drive the Alpenstrasse? I understand that there are many stops for views and excursions to particular sites. Is it likely that the driving tour will require the entire day if we leave Zell am See at 9 am?
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 London Evening Activity
- 3 Tour-Free Travel
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 6 Planning my days in Paris
- 7 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 8 Retirement Vacation
- 9 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 10 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 11 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 14 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 UK flexipass best option?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 21 French Riviera Overview
- 22 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 25 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?