We live in Florida and we don't have a subway system here so does anyone have any advice as to what to do in the following circumstances. My daughter was riding the metro in Paris today and it was very crowded. She was crushed up against a number of men and one of them placed his hand on her bottom and began groping her. She doesn't know enough French to tell him to stop it and get his hand off of her. She kept moving around in an attempt to get away from him but it was too crowded. She eventually got off of the train and he threw kisses at her as she got off. She felt very violated. What would be the best response to this situation considering she was alone and vunerable?
Groping on the Paris metro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 American Express
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 21 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!