We live in Florida and we don't have a subway system here so does anyone have any advice as to what to do in the following circumstances. My daughter was riding the metro in Paris today and it was very crowded. She was crushed up against a number of men and one of them placed his hand on her bottom and began groping her. She doesn't know enough French to tell him to stop it and get his hand off of her. She kept moving around in an attempt to get away from him but it was too crowded. She eventually got off of the train and he threw kisses at her as she got off. She felt very violated. What would be the best response to this situation considering she was alone and vunerable?
Groping on the Paris metro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 12 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 15 Scuol, Switzerland
- 16 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 17 2 Weeks in Paris
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 25 Internet or travel agent?