We live in Florida and we don't have a subway system here so does anyone have any advice as to what to do in the following circumstances. My daughter was riding the metro in Paris today and it was very crowded. She was crushed up against a number of men and one of them placed his hand on her bottom and began groping her. She doesn't know enough French to tell him to stop it and get his hand off of her. She kept moving around in an attempt to get away from him but it was too crowded. She eventually got off of the train and he threw kisses at her as she got off. She felt very violated. What would be the best response to this situation considering she was alone and vunerable?
Groping on the Paris metro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon Arrondissements
- 2 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 3 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 4 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 7 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 8 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 9 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 10 Spa in Scotland
- 11 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 12 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 13 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 14 1+ days in Toledo
- 15 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 16 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 17 Paris info required
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 20 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 21 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 22 Greek Island honeymoon
- 23 Venice - things to do?
- 24 help and advice
- 25 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days