Meeting friends at Groombridge Place in Tunbridge Wells.. Is the Spa Valley Railway the best way to get there from \tunbridge Wells station? if so is the railway near the station? Will be coming by bus from Heathfield.. Not sure if there is another bus, spa valley or taxi would be best to get to Groombridge Place from Tunbridge Wells train station.Thanks so much!
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 4 Car rental
- 5 Day trip to Capri
- 6 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 9 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 10 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 11 RHK's heading to Europe
- 12 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 13 France in 7 days
- 14 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 15 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 16 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 17 Istanbul in April
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 20 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 21 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 22 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?