are there grocery stores in cinque terre where we can buy drinks and foods to make sandwiches? fresh fruits? or do we have to dine or have meals prepared? i see a supermarket in la spezia but any in the villiages? same question applies to florence. is eating possible on a budget or should we plan to spend 10€ or more per meal? ialso, any suggestions on places to get iced coffee drinks to walk around town with?
grocery or food options in cinque terre and florence
- 1 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 8 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 9 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 10 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 11 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 12 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 13 Last monte Paris apartment
- 14 Wimpy's
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 16 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 17 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 20 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?