6 adults are flying from the USA into Zurich and traveling by train to Grindelwald as our base for a 4 day holiday. Once there, we hope to take the train to Jungfraujoch (weather permitting) one day, and perhaps do some other sightseeing using aerial trams and trains another day. What train pass should we purchase to give us maximum discounts? There seem to be many options and I am thoroughly confused: do I buy a Swiss Pass? What extra costs will we incur? DO I book Jungfraujoch trains in advance and how do I do this? Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
Grindelwald winter excursion--train travel advisement needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 3 Bella to Rome
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 Two Month Europe Trip
- 6 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 7 First Trip to Europe
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 10 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 11 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 15 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 16 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 19 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 20 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 21 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 22 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 23 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 24 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 25 Ireland itinerary assistance