6 adults are flying from the USA into Zurich and traveling by train to Grindelwald as our base for a 4 day holiday. Once there, we hope to take the train to Jungfraujoch (weather permitting) one day, and perhaps do some other sightseeing using aerial trams and trains another day. What train pass should we purchase to give us maximum discounts? There seem to be many options and I am thoroughly confused: do I buy a Swiss Pass? What extra costs will we incur? DO I book Jungfraujoch trains in advance and how do I do this? Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
Grindelwald winter excursion--train travel advisement needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Paris to Rome
- 4 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 Local Tour in Provence?
- 8 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 car rental info
- 11 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt