6 adults are flying from the USA into Zurich and traveling by train to Grindelwald as our base for a 4 day holiday. Once there, we hope to take the train to Jungfraujoch (weather permitting) one day, and perhaps do some other sightseeing using aerial trams and trains another day. What train pass should we purchase to give us maximum discounts? There seem to be many options and I am thoroughly confused: do I buy a Swiss Pass? What extra costs will we incur? DO I book Jungfraujoch trains in advance and how do I do this? Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
Grindelwald winter excursion--train travel advisement needed
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 London at Easter
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 7 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 11 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 12 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 16 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 17 Planning a holiday
- 18 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 Traveling within Italy
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 23 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla