We already have the Swiss Pass in hand for late December train travel within Switzerland. What is the best/quickest train route from Grindelwald to Venice (assuming we must connect through Milan)? When and where should we purchase the Italy portion of this train travel (assuming the Swiss Pass only gets me to the border station I hit along the way)? Should I purchase the Italy portion of this train trip in advance? Thanks.
Grindelwald to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Venice Banning Fodors
- 13 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 23 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 24 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 25 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)