We already have the Swiss Pass in hand for late December train travel within Switzerland. What is the best/quickest train route from Grindelwald to Venice (assuming we must connect through Milan)? When and where should we purchase the Italy portion of this train travel (assuming the Swiss Pass only gets me to the border station I hit along the way)? Should I purchase the Italy portion of this train trip in advance? Thanks.
Grindelwald to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great restaurants in Italy
- 2 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 3 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 4 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 Amalfi coast in May
- 10 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 11 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 12 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 13 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 14 Germany and Switzerland
- 15 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 21 help regarding removal firm in london
- 22 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 23 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 24 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 25 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please