We already have the Swiss Pass in hand for late December train travel within Switzerland. What is the best/quickest train route from Grindelwald to Venice (assuming we must connect through Milan)? When and where should we purchase the Italy portion of this train travel (assuming the Swiss Pass only gets me to the border station I hit along the way)? Should I purchase the Italy portion of this train trip in advance? Thanks.
Grindelwald to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 2 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 3 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 4 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 5 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 6 Bus ride to Positano
- 7 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 8 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 9 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 10 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 11 Slovenia itinerary
- 12 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 13 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 14 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 15 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Is Capri overrated?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 20 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 23 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions