We already have the Swiss Pass in hand for late December train travel within Switzerland. What is the best/quickest train route from Grindelwald to Venice (assuming we must connect through Milan)? When and where should we purchase the Italy portion of this train travel (assuming the Swiss Pass only gets me to the border station I hit along the way)? Should I purchase the Italy portion of this train trip in advance? Thanks.
Grindelwald to Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins