We already have the Swiss Pass in hand for late December train travel within Switzerland. What is the best/quickest train route from Grindelwald to Venice (assuming we must connect through Milan)? When and where should we purchase the Italy portion of this train travel (assuming the Swiss Pass only gets me to the border station I hit along the way)? Should I purchase the Italy portion of this train trip in advance? Thanks.
Grindelwald to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 American Express
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 Story of the German Christmas star
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 20 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 driving in france with kids
- 23 Southern Spain
- 24 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)