Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 3 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 4 Andalucia to Madrid
- 5 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 6 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 7 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 8 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 9 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 10 Train/Subway Questions
- 11 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 12 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 13 From Schipol to ?
- 14 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 15 Getting Around Toledo
- 16 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 First timer
- 19 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 20 2 weeks in France next May
- 21 Planning our Honeymoon
- 22 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 23 too many London hotels!
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Segovia Hotel