Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 2 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 16 Abruzzo region
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 Guides - Matera
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 25 French lavender and cottages