Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 2 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 6 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 11 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 12 Seville Itinerary
- 13 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 17 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 18 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 19 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 22 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 23 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 24 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 25 Italy by car