Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 buying souviners and art
- 6 Spain in late November/early December
- 7 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 8 Italy food budget
- 9 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 10 Train tickets France and Spain
- 11 Positano in high season???
- 12 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Scandinavian Tour
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 20 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 21 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 22 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 23 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 24 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 25 proposed two week Greece itinerary