Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Croatia
- 2 Naples?
- 3 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 4 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 5 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 6 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 7 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 8 Lake Garda itinerary
- 9 Texans Take a Tour
- 10 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 11 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 12 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 13 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 18 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 19 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 20 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 23 One day in Paris!
- 24 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 25 A plethora of islands