Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 2 Using verizon international data plan?
- 3 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 4 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 5 Dordogne addenda
- 6 Dordogne Delight
- 7 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 8 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 9 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 13 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 14 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 15 Spanish Jamon Serrano - Which to buy?
- 16 Sentimental Journey
- 17 This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
- 18 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 19 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 20 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 21 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 22 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 25 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights