Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 9 Rouen Tour Companies
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 CDG much improved
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation