Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 4 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Paris day trips August
- 7 Transportation from Brno train station
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Moving to Italy
- 20 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 21 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 22 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary