Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 9 Spain in December
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 K-Day
- 14 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 15 Sundays in Puglia
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich