Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Greece for a month with a baby
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 looking for an app
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 12 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 phone service
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December