Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Ideas for Spain in May
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain