Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 2 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 3 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 4 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 5 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 6 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 7 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 8 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 9 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 10 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 13 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 14 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 15 Two Month Europe Trip
- 16 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 17 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 18 Bella to Rome
- 19 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 20 Cotswolds first time
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Latest Itinerary
- 23 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.