Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 11 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 12 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 London tube
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary