Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 2 Should I speculate?
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 Case of smoking stains
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 8 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 9 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 10 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 11 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 12 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 13 Path of the Gods Question
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 18 Dentix in Spain
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Croatia
- 21 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 24 How much do i need?
- 25 3 Days in Naples...