Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 British drivers
- 10 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 18 Spain Travel
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Southern France
- 23 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.