Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 2 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 3 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 4 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 5 Paris food tours?
- 6 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 7 Norway in the nutshell
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 10 Puglia and Matera
- 11 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 12 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 13 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 14 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 15 Day Trip From London
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 18 French towns in autumn
- 19 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 20 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 21 What area of Venice to stay?
- 22 la spezia vs. levanto
- 23 Southern Puglia Italy
- 24 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 25 Toulouse Metro & Train Station