Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 4 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 5 Paris---baguette question???
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 8 Car Rentals
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 Visiting Spain in January
- 11 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 12 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 13 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 14 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 15 1 way ticket
- 16 What type of visa is right for me?
- 17 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 18 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 21 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 22 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 23 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 24 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions