Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hours in Paris
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 6 Happy birthday ATM
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought