Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Week in Spain
- 2 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 3 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 4 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 8 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 11 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 12 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 13 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 14 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 15 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 18 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 19 France in 2003
- 20 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 21 Maratea
- 22 2 different itineraries
- 23 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 24 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 25 Home Base in Belgium