Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 2 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 3 Switzerland 5 days
- 4 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 5 Itinerary help
- 6 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 7 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 8 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 9 French Prem Train Fares
- 10 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 11 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 12 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 13 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 14 Venice
- 15 Need some Venice planning help
- 16 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 17 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 18 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 19 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 20 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 21 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 22 Spain diving
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery