Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 3 Budapest language lessons
- 4 Budapest Card
- 5 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 6 Alsace to Austria?
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Private Guide in Lyon
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 19 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Regarding Residence Permit
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 24 Tracking the Weather
- 25 Les Invalides Night Show