Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 8 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 9 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Tour Company in Russia
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 19 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 20 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 21 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 24 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 25 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?