Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 3 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 4 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 5 Ghent or Paris?
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 8 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 9 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 18 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 19 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 20 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Which apartment/area in London?
- 24 Driving in Germany
- 25 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?