Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 4 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 5 Hotels in old Rome
- 6 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 7 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 Car rental at Athens airport
- 10 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 11 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 13 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 14 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 15 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 16 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 17 Turkey - Live report
- 18 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 19 Wish me luck please
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 22 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 23 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 24 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 25 British Royals