Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Paris in September
- 3 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 9 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies