Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 4 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 5 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 4 week trip Turkey
- 8 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 20 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 25 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November