Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 for traveling to Russia
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Hertz Never Lost
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 8 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 9 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 10 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 13 First Time Europe Trip
- 14 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 15 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 16 Holiday in Europe
- 17 student in denmark
- 18 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 19 Hostel Advice
- 20 Iceland in Feb
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 23 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 Rome for a week