Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Unique Venice Activity
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 12 car rental advice in Portugal
- 13 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?