Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Lofoten ferry
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 London visit
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe