Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 2 ID check request from a hotel????
- 3 Scotland in 8 days
- 4 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 5 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 6 NYE Paris
- 7 Weekend in Paris in October
- 8 Texting in France
- 9 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 10 Bahn sales
- 11 which michelin maps needed?
- 12 Cars in France
- 13 Day trip: Bamberg to the Czech Republic
- 14 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 17 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 18 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 19 Boutiques in Bristol
- 20 Still another Normandy question
- 21 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 22 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 23 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 24 Paris accomodation
- 25 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary