Can anyone recommend a hotel in Grindelwald that would suit a couple travelling with a baby - hence somewhere with a lift or not too many stairs, reasonable sized rooms for the portacot, and centralish so we can walk around and get to things with a pram (but would like and views and not bang on top of the train station or other noisy places). Medium budget, not luxury or too basic.
Chalet Hohturnen has been recommended, not necessarily for our requirements, but is fully booked when we will be there in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 2 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Transportation
- 5 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 6 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 14 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 15 Corsica
- 16 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 18 One day in Lille, France
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 YIKES!
- 23 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?