We're thinking that we might stay in Greenock for the day while docked there, rather than go into Glasgow. We've been to Glasgow a couple of times. I've looked at Greenock online, and it looks like a pretty little town, nice places to walk. Would appreciate thoughts, comments, recommendations. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 2 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers