We're thinking that we might stay in Greenock for the day while docked there, rather than go into Glasgow. We've been to Glasgow a couple of times. I've looked at Greenock online, and it looks like a pretty little town, nice places to walk. Would appreciate thoughts, comments, recommendations. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 3 Transportation in Barcelona
- 4 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 9 5am arrival in Dublin
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 destination wedding
- 14 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 10 Hours in Brussels
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 21 Italy
- 22 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 23 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 2 Weeks in Italy in early October