We went to Turkey last year and we were thinking of going to Greece next year. We usually take a 10 day trip. It seems alot of people include Greece as part of a multicountry tour. My wife wants to go to Vienna and Budapest. I like to visit a country where I can go to the beach for at least a day. Is Greece a good for a 10 day trip? We went to Southern Spain this fall and were really happy with that trip.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland