We went to Turkey last year and we were thinking of going to Greece next year. We usually take a 10 day trip. It seems alot of people include Greece as part of a multicountry tour. My wife wants to go to Vienna and Budapest. I like to visit a country where I can go to the beach for at least a day. Is Greece a good for a 10 day trip? We went to Southern Spain this fall and were really happy with that trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 8 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 11 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?