We went to Turkey last year and we were thinking of going to Greece next year. We usually take a 10 day trip. It seems alot of people include Greece as part of a multicountry tour. My wife wants to go to Vienna and Budapest. I like to visit a country where I can go to the beach for at least a day. Is Greece a good for a 10 day trip? We went to Southern Spain this fall and were really happy with that trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 6 Italy Countryside
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 French Basque region
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Vegan in Germany?
- 12 VISA question
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 15 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 20 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler