We went to Turkey last year and we were thinking of going to Greece next year. We usually take a 10 day trip. It seems alot of people include Greece as part of a multicountry tour. My wife wants to go to Vienna and Budapest. I like to visit a country where I can go to the beach for at least a day. Is Greece a good for a 10 day trip? We went to Southern Spain this fall and were really happy with that trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 5 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Train to Airport in Venice
- 11 Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Day trips from Seville
- 13 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 16 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 17 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 18 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 19 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 23 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Airport to Piraeus