We went to Turkey last year and we were thinking of going to Greece next year. We usually take a 10 day trip. It seems alot of people include Greece as part of a multicountry tour. My wife wants to go to Vienna and Budapest. I like to visit a country where I can go to the beach for at least a day. Is Greece a good for a 10 day trip? We went to Southern Spain this fall and were really happy with that trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 2 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 3 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 8 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 9 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 10 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 11 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Travelling to France
- 14 Where to stay in London
- 15 25 days in Europe
- 16 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 17 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 20 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 21 Uk visa processing time
- 22 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 23 NZ Passport validity
- 24 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 25 Uk visa