We went to Turkey last year and we were thinking of going to Greece next year. We usually take a 10 day trip. It seems alot of people include Greece as part of a multicountry tour. My wife wants to go to Vienna and Budapest. I like to visit a country where I can go to the beach for at least a day. Is Greece a good for a 10 day trip? We went to Southern Spain this fall and were really happy with that trip.
- 1 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 2 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 3 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 6 Train tickets
- 7 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 8 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 please HELP--so confused!!
- 13 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 17 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 21 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 I Need To Vent!
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 A chacun son goût