We just returned from a 12 day Med Cruise. I purchased 2 bags of these wonderful nuts drenched in honey and sesame seeds. Does anyone know where one could purchase these on line? I see you can buy greek wine, but I cannot find anything on the Nuts. They are wonderful and I so wish I would have purchased more bags. Darn!
Greek items- Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 Making reservations in Italy
- 4 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 5 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 6 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 7 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 8 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 12 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 13 England, Paris itinerary help
- 14 Accommodations in Paris
- 15 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 16 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 17 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 18 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 19 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 20 South of France
- 21 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 22 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 23 Car hire location price differences
- 24 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 25 Ukraine Travel 2014