We just returned from a 12 day Med Cruise. I purchased 2 bags of these wonderful nuts drenched in honey and sesame seeds. Does anyone know where one could purchase these on line? I see you can buy greek wine, but I cannot find anything on the Nuts. They are wonderful and I so wish I would have purchased more bags. Darn!
Greek items- Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 10 days in England
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 cell phones in France
- 11 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 14 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 17 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 20 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 23 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!