We just returned from a 12 day Med Cruise. I purchased 2 bags of these wonderful nuts drenched in honey and sesame seeds. Does anyone know where one could purchase these on line? I see you can buy greek wine, but I cannot find anything on the Nuts. They are wonderful and I so wish I would have purchased more bags. Darn!
Greek items- Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 4 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 5 Arriving in Prague
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 4 Months in Europe
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 10 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 11 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 12 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 13 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 2 weeks in Spain
- 17 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Wines charted by flavor
- 20 Museum Pass
- 21 Central Europe itinerary
- 22 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 23 France in October
- 24 Day trips out of Florence?
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP