We just returned from a 12 day Med Cruise. I purchased 2 bags of these wonderful nuts drenched in honey and sesame seeds. Does anyone know where one could purchase these on line? I see you can buy greek wine, but I cannot find anything on the Nuts. They are wonderful and I so wish I would have purchased more bags. Darn!
Greek items- Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 3 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 4 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Location of hotel in Rome
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 19 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?