We just returned from a 12 day Med Cruise. I purchased 2 bags of these wonderful nuts drenched in honey and sesame seeds. Does anyone know where one could purchase these on line? I see you can buy greek wine, but I cannot find anything on the Nuts. They are wonderful and I so wish I would have purchased more bags. Darn!
Greek items- Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 DVD players in France
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 8 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 13 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 14 Trains
- 15 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 16 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 17 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 18 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 19 Travel by train in Poland?
- 20 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 21 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 24 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 25 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)