We just returned from a 12 day Med Cruise. I purchased 2 bags of these wonderful nuts drenched in honey and sesame seeds. Does anyone know where one could purchase these on line? I see you can buy greek wine, but I cannot find anything on the Nuts. They are wonderful and I so wish I would have purchased more bags. Darn!
Greek items- Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 French open
- 5 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 England and Scotland
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 tulips in the Netherland
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 18 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 19 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 20 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Azores
- 24 Azores
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country