We just returned from a 12 day Med Cruise. I purchased 2 bags of these wonderful nuts drenched in honey and sesame seeds. Does anyone know where one could purchase these on line? I see you can buy greek wine, but I cannot find anything on the Nuts. They are wonderful and I so wish I would have purchased more bags. Darn!
Greek items- Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 15 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 16 Five nights in Extremadura
- 17 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 18 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget