This is my first time trying to plan a vacation to the Greek Islands. We are two adult couples in our mid 50s, coming without kids, or possibly with some young adults. We are not limited to any particular season. We would like to find one island to stay on (for roughly one week) so that we don't need to pack and unpack, but we would like to be able to do daytrips by ferry to some other islands. We don't particularly need the big touristy lively places. We go to bed early anyway! We enjoy beaches, nature, hiking, seafood/vegetarian cuisine, and sitting with a book in a place with a view. Do you have any recommendations for an island stay that might suit us with nearby islands accessible by short (1-2 hour) ferry rides?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 지존게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓지존게임
- 2 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 5 Greek fuel cost
- 6 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 7 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Praiano hotel question
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please