This is my first time trying to plan a vacation to the Greek Islands. We are two adult couples in our mid 50s, coming without kids, or possibly with some young adults. We are not limited to any particular season. We would like to find one island to stay on (for roughly one week) so that we don't need to pack and unpack, but we would like to be able to do daytrips by ferry to some other islands. We don't particularly need the big touristy lively places. We go to bed early anyway! We enjoy beaches, nature, hiking, seafood/vegetarian cuisine, and sitting with a book in a place with a view. Do you have any recommendations for an island stay that might suit us with nearby islands accessible by short (1-2 hour) ferry rides?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Scotland itinerary help
- 3 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 4 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 5 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Scotland
- 8 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 9 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Edinbrugh
- 20 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 21 Swimming to Paris
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Istria in two days
- 25 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?