We are planning Greece and Turkey for our honey moon and wanted some advise on whether this itinerary sounds ok. Apr 7 - 27.
Is April ok weather wise, we can even do may or end April if there is a significant difference in weather/logistics.
We are sure we want to do Athens, Mykonis and Santorini. Also planing on Istanbul and maybe a day trip.
Land Athens on the 7th evening.
Ferry/Plane to Mykonos on the 10th morning, which mode would you suggest? Day trip to Delos.
Mykonos - Santorini 13th morning ferry, as it is pretty short and we would like to approach Santorini by sea.
Santorini - Rhodes 15th morning, probably fly. I have time so I wanted to do a 3rd Island. Picked Rhodes as many people talk well about it and we also go nearer to turkey. Any other options, a 3rd must see island ( access to Turkey is secondary)
Rhodes - Istandbul 19th
Istanbul - Delhi 24th morning
So, I have 3 days left, where would you suggest we extend or maybe add something.Place near istanbul or the Greek islands?
Appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five night Ireland Trip
- 2 Old European currency
- 3 Brugge hotel help
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 21 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 22 Denmark or Sweden?
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 Back from Paris
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking