We are planning Greece and Turkey for our honey moon and wanted some advise on whether this itinerary sounds ok. Apr 7 - 27.
Is April ok weather wise, we can even do may or end April if there is a significant difference in weather/logistics.
We are sure we want to do Athens, Mykonis and Santorini. Also planing on Istanbul and maybe a day trip.
Land Athens on the 7th evening.
Ferry/Plane to Mykonos on the 10th morning, which mode would you suggest? Day trip to Delos.
Mykonos - Santorini 13th morning ferry, as it is pretty short and we would like to approach Santorini by sea.
Santorini - Rhodes 15th morning, probably fly. I have time so I wanted to do a 3rd Island. Picked Rhodes as many people talk well about it and we also go nearer to turkey. Any other options, a 3rd must see island ( access to Turkey is secondary)
Rhodes - Istandbul 19th
Istanbul - Delhi 24th morning
So, I have 3 days left, where would you suggest we extend or maybe add something.Place near istanbul or the Greek islands?
Appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Milan private guide
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Ischia
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy